Welcome to my painting blog!

I'm looking forward to a journey of discovery and enlightenment through painting, and all the possibilities in store on this new adventure. I hope we can all learn many things and become inspired by each other and all that is the world around us!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will stay in touch.

Sean

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Winter Cardinals

Sean & Pamela 1-31-2015 - Wine & Canvas (Indianapolis, In.)

Tonight Pamela and I arrived at Wine and Canvas ready to paint!

I was especially excited because tonight we were to paint Winter Cardinals and as some may know the Cardinal is our state bird! How fun is that going to be!?!

It was a lot of fun!

I had a great time and you may notice that my painting only has one bird, well after the first bird I was very happy with how he came out so I thought I would stop there!

Pamela went on to paint both Cardinals and hers come out beautifully!

I can't wait till we paint again!!!

Sean & Pamela at Wine & Canvas 1-31-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment