Welcome to my painting blog!

I'm looking forward to a journey of discovery and enlightenment through painting, and all the possibilities in store on this new adventure. I hope we can all learn many things and become inspired by each other and all that is the world around us!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will stay in touch.

Sean

Friday, January 9, 2015

Mountain Majesty

Mountain Majesty Jan. 9th, 2015 MrHollick
Tonight I got to paint Mountain Majesty at Wine & Canvas (Indianapolis, In.). My lovely wife Pamela is out of town for the weekend so she couldn't come with this time but I painted on!

It was an awesome time. If your thinking about trying out this place or one like it I would highly suggest it. It is awesome fun and very reasonable.











Durring the "halftime" break they gave away two or three paintings from the artists that teach the paintings, and I won one! I felt very lucky to be able to have this awesome piece to bring home and enjoy!






 Thanks to Stephanie for a great night of instruction and painting fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment