Welcome to my painting blog!

I'm looking forward to a journey of discovery and enlightenment through painting, and all the possibilities in store on this new adventure. I hope we can all learn many things and become inspired by each other and all that is the world around us!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will stay in touch.

Sean

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Collision

Collision - Sean Hollick 1990s

I dabbled with acrylics in the early 90s and did two paintings. 

This is the second painting I did which I call Collision.

I have wanted to paint many times since then but the timing just never seemed to be right. I have really enjoyed picking up the brushes again. This time I'm not stopping at two pieces either!

Here's to a new era in my painting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment