Welcome to my painting blog!

I'm looking forward to a journey of discovery and enlightenment through painting, and all the possibilities in store on this new adventure. I hope we can all learn many things and become inspired by each other and all that is the world around us!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will stay in touch.

Sean

Monday, January 5, 2015

Home Studio update!

Today we received the TV I ordered last week from Best-Buy. We plan on using it to watch painting tutorials on YouTube! There are so many great resources on YouTube. Hopefully if all goes well it will get mounted on the wall tomorrow!

It was an exciting day for studio planing as the flooring people also came today They took measurements and we selected new flooring to replace the carpeting in the studio area.

The new flooring is going to be awesome! They will be here Wednesday to install the new floor for the studio. I'll be sure to post before and after photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment