Welcome to my painting blog!

I'm looking forward to a journey of discovery and enlightenment through painting, and all the possibilities in store on this new adventure. I hope we can all learn many things and become inspired by each other and all that is the world around us!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will stay in touch.

Sean

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Moonlight Birch Trees

Moonlight Birch Trees - Jan 15 2015 MrHollick
Had a wonderful time once again at Wine & Canvas with my wife Pamela!

It is so exciting being able to share something so fun and inspiring with someone you love, I really feel blessed every time we paint together!

But I feel that way every time I look at her too!












Sean & Pamela Jan 15th, 2015


Sean & Pamela at Wine and Canvas (Indianapolis, In) Jan 15th, 2015

They came out wonderfully! If you have never gone to a painting evening with your significant other I would highly suggest it!


I am looking forward to our next event on January 30th!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment